Tuesday, May 17, 2011

MyDumbHead


This is Two Fish Photography's blogspot. Here I'll be posting ideas, projects, and the info for the behind-the-scenes look at my attempt to start a homegrown photography business.

Currently, I have a few resources to help me promote and view what's going on:

If at anytime you guys like any of my pictures please feel free to contact me at photography.twofish@gmail.com to ask about pricing. All images are copyrighted by Two Fish Photography and use of the images without the explicit consent of Two Fish Photography will be a violation of those copyrights. Sorry guys, I got to make money : ( 

Time to go set up this blog and get to posting!

Thanks guys, 
   Two Fish

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More