Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Another Week and Another Challenge

To recap from last week and to share the results of that, I did a portrait composition challenge. It was to find my model's personality and find a way to photograph that trait. As well, it was also a great way for me to talk to models, be comfortable giving them directions, and to have some go-to shots that I could use if we both drew blanks. I would say I didn't become overly chatting with the models I met, but I did grow leaps and bounds in giving them directions. This was a huge breakthrough for me and I felt the changes I had made were paying off. In the end, it was a huge success and I did get all 1,000 pictures captured for the week!

This week's challenge is..... getting stuff done! I wish I could think of a challenge I could pull off, but I'm behind on a lot of things and I've got a lot of meet-ups planned this week. So, I think the challenge will just be simply shooting 1,000 pictures. Nothing fancy. I still need to do business cards and logo. It's so imperative now that I've gotta take time to focus on it. As well, another challenge coming up is making a transition to Lightroom 3 by Adobe. I gave Aperture 3 a try and now its trail is over and a lot of photographers have been migrating over to Lightroom. I figured I'd see what the hype was about before I dropped the $200 for what one of them costs. I'll probably make a few blogs about how that transition is going.

Courtesy of Adobe. Copyright Adobe 2011


Stay tuned,
   Two Fish

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More